Saturday, August 2, 2014

Opening the call, April 17, 2014

The mission call came on April 17, 2014.  Some friends and family and coworkers came to the "opening".  After the call was read we felt a great weight lift off our shoulders we didn't even realize was there.  I guess sending a child foreign was more stressful the I realized because I felt a huge sense of relief that it wasn't a foreign mission. I didn't even know I was worried about it! 

Interesting note about this particular mission. We lived in Moscow, Idaho in 1993. Moscow is part of the Spokane, Washington Mission. As we considered all the places he might go this particular location never crossed our minds.  We had kind of forgotten that we lived there until the call was read!

I hope he gets to meet some of the people we knew there!



The call
Getting skype set up to include family that couldn't be here


Anxiously waiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment